Thursday, February 26, 2015

Introducing...

Kara. Appearance-wise, blond-hair, blue eyes... typical for an American with Swedish ancestry... anyway... you can consult the pictures for further reference if you need to.
It's kind of hard to sum myself up in a few words. Let me try though...
I love music, particularly when I'm creating it! I love playing my piano and learning how to play guitar- and I enjoy singing, especially when I'm with the Heart of Worship team, leading worship on a Saturday night or Sunday morning!
I also enjoy basketball, hand-lettering, and being with friends- which is hard to get away from where I live, here in Uganda!
I have been an MK (missionary kid) for five years now, and am just getting ready to go to college next year.
But I can't leave out the most important thing in my life- my Lord and Lover, and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the reason I live and breathe, and His hand guides my footsteps in this foreign land I call home and will guide my footsteps in my homeland which has become foreign (confused yet? Welcome to my life!).

On our graduation day, one of my good friends and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment