Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Introducing....

....Catriona. I'm supposed to be describing myself, but actually, when it comes to describing yourself it can be quite difficult. As you can see from the pictures, I have brown hair and glasses. I'm a people-person. If I ever have a spare moment, I'm out of my house and finding someone to visit with. I love to cook. It is relaxing and fun for me to create some new concoction. I love music whether it is singing, playing guitar, or playing piano. I love helping out in the Special Needs class as well as at the baby house. I love to see Hassan (in the picture below) smile, Ruth praying, and Sharon caring for her friends. I love to use a camera to capture these precious children. If you had to ask me who has influenced my life in a very large way, I would have to say the Treasures in Jars of Clay class. Even though they had broken bodies, their lives teach so much...but now I'm off track. I love helping people and one day, I would like to work with Special Needs. Although all these things are great, the most important thing is that I love Jesus and that I believe He came and died for me.
Hassan and I

1 comment: